The Friends of Putnam CAC, Inc. is an independent non-profit whose mission is to support and promote The Child Advocacy Center of Putnam County by providing support for its initiatives.
Our Vision is to increase community awareness of the Putnam CAC and to provide additional resources needed to support services for victims, children, and their families.
To aid The Putnam CAC in their community training, education, outreach efforts, and more by:
- Providing Financial Support for Special Programs & Materials Through Fundraising Efforts
- Organizing & Supporting Community Events Such as:
- The Annual Champions for Children Breakfast
- The Children’s Expo & Public Safety Day
- April Pinwheels for Prevention Gardens
To learn more about the Friends of Putnam CAC, Inc., click the button below to open and/or download our PDF brochure:
Learn More About The Board of Directors